[BioC] Regression using LIMMA

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Wed Nov 10 07:18:37 CET 2010

Without the model it is hard to say, but I am guessing you fitted a
straight line for each gene.  So the intercept is the intercept of
the line, and the coefficient for dose is the slope.  The t-stat is
the test of whether the intercept and slope are equal zero.  The
intercept is not interesting for your purpose.  The slope tells you
if there is a statistically significant dose effect.

Regards,
Naomi