[BioC] question regarding to MLInterface

Max Kuhn mxkuhn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 18:44:29 CET 2010

If you have no issues generating the expression values into a matrix
or data frame, you might consider using the caret package:

   https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-packages/2010/001177.html

There are also some functions for normalizing Affy arrays on a one-off
basis that can be useeful for predictive modeling.

Max