[BioC] Using eBayes to find P values for individual contrasts

Jason Shoemaker jshoe at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Nov 19 02:49:01 CET 2010

Dear all,

Great! Thanks for all the advice. I was doing
exactly as Jenny recommended, but I've switched
the code to simply cycle through the topTable
coefficients and stack the results into a large
data frame (as Mark recommended).  I also played
with the decideTests() which proofed useful in
constructed a scenario plots (#genes significant
for each contrast, recommended by Sean).
Thank you all!
Jason