[BioC] Package xps - Problem accessing README file

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Tue Nov 23 22:33:32 CET 2010

Dear Dan, dear Henrik,

Thank you Henrik for your suggestion, this is a great idea.

Thank you Dan for your suggestion to give more information on the
DESCRIPTION file. At the moment I have decided to leave it as is. Next
time I can point users to the current topic so that they are able to
access the README file as Henrik has suggested.

As a side note, since README is one of the mostly used files for almost
everything, I was always wondering why R and/or Bioconductor does not
force package developers to submit a README file with their packages.

Best regards
Christian