[BioC] Illumina data analysis using lumi

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Tue Nov 23 23:51:56 CET 2010

Hi Benbo

The lumi package supports both GenomeStudio  and BeadStudio output files.
We recommend using probe level data, which usually is named as "Sample Probe
Profile Sample.txt". There are detailed example in the lumi vignette "Using
lumi: A package processing Illumina Microarray".
 You can download these documents at:
http://www.bioconductor.org/help/bioc-views/release/bioc/html/lumi.html

Also, we recommend you install R 2.12.0, so you can easily install the lumi
package using biocLite('lumi') command.
Tell me if you have any questions.

Pan