[BioC] R: CORNA and biomaRt packages. miRNA and mRNA expression comparation

Manca Marco (PATH) m.manca at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Thu Nov 25 10:33:53 CET 2010

Hi Jordi you may want to have a look at R documentation here ( http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-admin.html#The-Windows-toolset ) and here ( http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-admin.html .

To obtain the tools necessary to build and install packages from source on Windows you will need to visit the page of Duncan Murdoch http://www.murdoch-sutherland.com/Rtools/

...you can also try following small guides that other have written to describe their experience with the process, but in case of troubleshooting you will have to go back to the basics (the two links I have indicated at the beginning)
http://www.biostat.wisc.edu/~kbroman/Rintro/Rwinpack.html

Good luck!

--
Marco Manca, MD
University of Maastricht

Mailing address: PO Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht (The Netherlands)
Visiting address: Experimental Vascular Pathology group, Dept of Pathology - Room5.08,  Maastricht University Medical Center, P. Debyelaan 25, 6229  HX Maastricht

E-mail: m.manca at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Office telephone: +31(0)433874633
Personal mobile: +31(0)626441205
Twitter: @markomanka

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.

It may contain material protected by privacy or attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for

delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

If you have received this email in error please notify us by telephone on +31626441205 Dr Marco MANCA