[BioC] Illumina CanineHD CNV & crlmm?

Dykema, Karl Karl.Dykema at vai.org
Mon Nov 29 18:31:07 CET 2010

Dear Dr. Ritchie and Bioconductor users,

Has anyone succeeded in loading data from the Illumina CanineHD CNV bead array into Bioconductor? I think the crlmm package is what I should use but there is no existing CDF for this array. I downloaded the annotations from the Illumina FTP site but I'm not exactly sure how to go about creating a CDF from those files as all of the CDF creation packages refer to the Affy platform. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

http://www.illumina.com/products/caninehd_whole_genome_genotyping.ilmn

Karl Dykema
Computational Biologist
Van Andel Research Institute
333 Bostwick Ave NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
The information transmitted is intended only for the per...{{dropped:8}}