[BioC] Mapping genomic coordinates to transcript coordinates?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue Nov 30 00:11:24 CET 2010

Hi Hollis,

Have you looked at the GenomicFeatures package?  It should allow you to
get annotations for transcripts from biomaRt or UCSC and then pull out
GRangesList objects that represent the different transcripts for each
gene mapped into genomic coordinates.  You could then compare that to
your data using findOverlaps().

  Marc