[BioC] R hanging up on install of BioConductor

Hollis Wright wrighth at ohsu.edu
Tue Oct 5 20:36:33 CEST 2010

For what it's worth, the Fred Hutch mirror does seem to be agonizingly slow for me at the moment. I switched to the Bethesda mirror with chooseBioCMirror and setRepositories and it is installing at
normal speed. Could be worth a try.

Hollis Wright, PhD
Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute