[BioC] ecoli2.db

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Oct 15 18:09:40 CEST 2010

Hi Clémentine,

That is probably because I have dropped it into the devel branch.  I
will become the release branch next week.  I think that most people are
like you and will only care about the K12 strain.  But I have to post a
disclaimer (and one is planned for when the package loads), simply
because the probes on this platform were planned for detecting 4
strains, and we only have annotation for the popular one here.

  Marc