[BioC] clustering of microarray time-series data

Maciej Jończyk mjonczyk at biol.uw.edu.pl
Sat Oct 16 12:43:42 CEST 2010

timecourse<http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/timecourse.html>package,
>but I'm afraid it includes a different method for defining
>differentially expressed genes (and I would like to be consistent with
>limma's results). Any clue?

You can try analyse your data using MaSigPro package.
It compares treatment profiles, draws plots of profiles and also
clusters data.

It don't give you contrasts between time points, but compare whole time
profiles.

Personally I don't use it for clustering, I tried pvclust R package but
most probably I'll use JMP Genomics for this. Nevertheless I strongly
recommend MaSigPro.

Maciej Jończyk, MSc
Department of Plant Molecular Ecophysiology
Institute of Plant Experimental Biology
Faculty of Biology, University of Warsaw
02-096 Warszawa, Miecznikowa 1