[BioC] gene-locations

Noemi Andor Noemi.Andor at campus.lmu.de
Tue Oct 26 09:21:57 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a question regarding the mapping of genes to their chromosomal locations.
I'm using the expression data from affymetrix with probes attributed to the Hthgu133ahsrefseq - CDF files (http://brainarray.mbni.med.umich.edu/Brainarray/Database/CustomCDF/13.0.0/refseq.asp). On the other hand I'm using CNV-data from agilent (Agilent Human Genome CGH Microarray Kit 244K). I would like to assess the impact of CNV on expression - how could I find out on which genome assembly the mappings are based  (hg 17/18/19), i.e. if they are compatible?

thank's

Noemi