[BioC] the issue with analysis of multi-channel screen

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Oct 26 22:30:47 CEST 2010

Ning,

it seems that the function "scoreReplicates" does not mark the fact that
scoring has been done in the "state" of the object, but does so in the
"processingInfo" slot. (Type "scoreReplicates" without parentheses to
see its simple code.)

Florian Hahne might be able to give a deeper answer, but it seems he's
currently entertaining two partially redundant history keeping
mechanisms in the cellHTS class. I think they are for information only
and do not influence the computed results.

Otherwise, your code looks great, I hope you find the package useful and
get good results out of it. Let us know if you have questions.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang