[BioC] beadarray error messages with BSData function

Mark Cowley m.cowley at garvan.org.au
Wed Oct 27 02:41:36 CEST 2010

Hi Huw,
in R 2.11, the grep function changed & lost the extended argument.
Since you didn't provide sessionInfo() it's impossible to tell which version of R you're running, but you should update your R & Bioconductor to the latest version.

If you still get the error, then your should contact the package maintainer, or try to fix the problem yourself

mark