[BioC] adding environment variables

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 16:43:14 CEST 2010

I would use some object to encode the file location.  The object might
have additional information as well.  Conceptually, this is similar to
how biomaRt has a mart object which specifies a biomart server.

You can do the same with options or environment variables, however,
for your use case I would find it unnatural.  Specifically because
your files are data as opposed to executables/libraries.

Kasper