[BioC] old version of Bioconductor package/annotation library lumiHumanAll.db

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Sep 1 19:55:32 CEST 2010

Hi Mervi,

That error message is caused by using an annotation package from a
different version of bioconductor than the version of used by your
installed AnnotationDbi package.  The DBSCHEMA is being mentioned
because it changed between the different releases.  For best results
please consider updating R and then update bioconductor using biocLite()
as described here on the bioconductor web site:

http://www.bioconductor.org/install/index.html

Using biocLite() will help to make sure that your packages are all from
the same branch of Bioconductor as is appropriate for the version of R
that you are running.

If you are really stuck using the older version of R then you will have
to use the older annotation packages.  You can downgrade by just
uninstalling the affected packages (just see: ?remove.packages) and then
use biocLite() to put it back.

  Marc