[BioC] tilingArray getting started questions

Noah Dowell noahd at ucla.edu
Wed Sep 8 04:19:30 CEST 2010

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for the helpful response and for creating with your colleagues this excellent tool.

1.  I will let you know if I encounter any problems with passing ExpressionSet objects from Starr into the normalizeByReference function.

2.  I have only worked with ChIP dsDNA products and tiling arrays so the hybridizing of single strand cDNA would seem (to me) to bring a different set of technical concerns.  I have read the paper describing the Actinomycin D use during reverse transcription and have included this step in my experiments.  It was probably not the appropriate forum to probe for experimental tips.

Best,

noah