[BioC] pa.calls-function in package "panp"

Samuel Wuest wuests at tcd.ie
Thu Sep 9 09:37:47 CEST 2010

Hello Fong,

as mentioned earlier, I am reporting the small bug in approxfun, and
that should get around the pa.calls problem in future releases.
However, I found that as a quick fix, you can simply round your
expression-set values to 4 or 5 digits, and then, the problem
shouldn't occur anymore.

At least, that's what worked for me:

example code:

eset <- rma(raw.data)
exprs(eset) <- round(exprs(eset), digits=5)  ### or if that does not
help, try digits=4
myCalls <- pa.calls(eset)

or similar.

Best, Sam