[BioC] Genecards v3 access

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Mon Sep 13 19:21:05 CEST 2010

Hi Dan,

I don't know if it is quite what you are looking for or not, but there
are a set of custom annotation packages based on the GeneCards database
which are maintained by Francesco Ferrari.  You can see them listed on
the annotation page here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/data/annotation/

  Marc