[BioC] histogram

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Sep 14 00:41:57 CEST 2010

Andrew

It seems that you want to call the default 'hist' function from the
graphics package. You can do so by saying

       graphics::hist.default

That function expects a vector, and one way of obtaining that is by
'exprs', so that altogether you could try

   graphics::hist.default( exprs(results), breaks=100, col="skyblue")

Hope this helps,

	Wolfgang