[BioC] Hg18 build of org.Hs.eg.db

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 21 18:09:17 CEST 2010

I believe the best way would be to install the "release" version of R
that coincides with the org.Hs.eg.db
version that you are interested in, and install it into that version
of R with biocLite.  In my lab we have
simultaneous availability of R 2.10, 2.11, and 2.12 (and now 2.13) to
allow continuity of ongoing analyses.
The user must pick the appropriate version.