[BioC] BAF and logR for Affymetrix SNP-arrays

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 22 07:59:06 CEST 2010

The aroma.affymetrix package can process nearly all Affymetrix CN &
SNP arrays and can provide you with estimates of total copy-number for
all loci and allele B fractions for all (bi-allelic) SNPs.  For more
details and further discussion, go to http://www.aroma-project.org/.

I let someone else answer your question if it is sensible to pass that
on to SOMATICs.

/Henrik