[BioC] exonmap/xmapcore and splicing.index

Michal Okoniewski michal.okoniewski at fgcz.ethz.ch
Wed Sep 29 19:01:39 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

A quick hack that I use at the moment is using both libraries,
do xmapConnect() for exonmap and xmap.connect() for xmapcore
and calling explicitely the functions like: xmapcore:::probe.to.hit()
or exonmap:::si()

As I understand from what the guys from PICR in Manchester are doing
it is a transition period after database format change and hope that
it will be sorted out soon.

all the best,
Michal