[BioC] Biostrings pdf, missing? 'Efficient genome searching with Biostrings and the BSgenome data package'

Paul Shannon pshannon at systemsbiology.org
Thu Sep 30 21:05:15 CEST 2010

For both release and devel, the pdf and R script associated with the Biostrings topic

  Efficient genome searching with Biostrings and the BSgenome data package

seem to be not quite right.

The pdf link gets me a document titled 'Using oligonucleotide microarray reporter sequence information for preprocessing and quality assessment', and the GeneomeSearching.R script turns out to be empty.

I'll be sheepish if I have misconstrued this...

 - Paul