[BioC] deseq for multiple groups with no replicate

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Mon Apr 4 11:11:53 CEST 2011

Dear Yolande

Thanks. Can you clarify what you want to do:
- per gene: ANOVA like estimation of effects in a factorial design
- per sample: clustering or classification of samples based on overall
(dis)similarity of expression profiles?

 From your post, I assume it's the latter. This is described in Section
"Sample Clustering" of the vignette.

(For the former, there are the functions nbinomFitGLM and nbinomGLMTest,
but these will with the current implementation of DESeq only work if
each cell of the design is replicated.)

	Thank you and best wishes
	Wolfgang

Yolande Tra scripsit 04/04/11 00:49: