[BioC] arrayQualityMetrics

Guillaume Meurice guillaume.meurice at igr.fr
Mon Apr 4 17:39:20 CEST 2011

Dear Wolgang,

Now I have installed R 2.13 (also with R.app), I've tried to install arrayQualityMetrics:
=======================================
source("http://www.bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("arrayQualityMetrics")

Using R version 2.13.0 (R-devel), biocinstall version 2.8.2.
Installing Bioconductor version 2.8 packages:
[1] "arrayQualityMetrics"
Please wait...

also installing the dependencies 'IRanges', 'Biostrings', 'DBI', 'RSQLite', 'xtable', 'affyio', 'preprocessCore', 'gcrma', 'BeadDataPackR', 'AnnotationDbi', 'annotate', 'affy', 'affyPLM', 'beadarray', 'Biobase', 'Cairo', 'genefilter', 'Hmisc', 'hwriter', 'latticeExtra', 'limma', 'RColorBrewer', 'setRNG', 'simpleaffy', 'SVGAnnotation', 'vsn', 'XML'

it fails, raising the following error:

ERROR: dependencies 'Cairo', 'SVGAnnotation' are not available for package 'arrayQualityMetrics'

Best regards,
--
Guillaume Meurice - PhD
Bioinformaticien