[BioC] [Mfuzz] y-axis values

Maciej Jończyk mjonczyk at biol.uw.edu.pl
Mon Apr 4 22:47:12 CEST 2011

Dear dr Futschik, dear List Members,

is there any way to get the same values on y axis for plots produced by
"mfuzz.plot2" function in Mfuzz package?

I've tried options from plot and plot.default (ylim), but nothing works.

Second question, if it's possible to insert one time point (time zero=0)
as a first point on plots after "mfuzz" function, so on plots profiles
will start from 0, but clustering would be based on points without time
zero?

I know, I can insert column with time zero to my data, use function
"standardise2" with timepoint=0, so time point zero retain 0, but after
that
I cant draw overlay.plot.

Thanks, Best Regards,

Maciej Jończyk, MSc
Department of Plant Molecular Ecophysiology
Institute of Plant Experimental Biology
Faculty of Biology, University of Warsaw
02-096 Warszawa, Miecznikowa 1

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net