[BioC] Script to save plots in Pdf format ( DNAcopy)

Thomas Hampton thomas.h.hampton at dartmouth.edu
Wed Apr 6 15:25:48 CEST 2011

Here is an example of making 3 pdf  plots.

It consists of a loop, marked off with curly brackets, executed for
the variable i,
which ranges from 1 to 3. The file names are 1.pdf, 2.pdf, and 3.pdf,
generated using the  R paste function.

The data are two sets of 10 random numbers, generated by rnorm.

The pdf function creates the output, but in order for it to write out
the final result, you need to call the dev.off function.

for(i in 1:3){
	pdf(file=paste(i,"pdf", sep='.'))
	plot(rnorm(10), rnorm(10))
	dev.off()