[BioC] RE : gsea (gene set enrichment analysis) for ranked lists

Asta Laiho asta.laiho at btk.fi
Thu Apr 7 10:40:12 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your advice. I tried looking at the vignette but couldn't directly see how I could carry out my mission using this package. Could you point out to me a bit more specifically which functions I should use for example to test for GO BP enrichment (and listing p-values for top GO BP terms) in my ranked list of human genes (input are rank values instead of test statistics).

Many thanks in advance!

- Asta