[BioC] summarized expression values from beadarray versus GenomeStudio

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Apr 7 12:56:23 CEST 2011

Hi Mark:

	Could it be possible that difference was caused by the version difference of GenomeStudio? I found the slight version difference in BeadStudio (for example 3.1.2 and 3.1.3) could cause difference of probe intensity value of around 20 (raw intensity) when I used BeadStudio before.

Cheers,
Wei