[BioC] avereps function in limma (dealing with negative values in illumina)

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Apr 8 06:32:44 CEST 2011

Hi Prasad:

	Have a look at this page: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/geo/query/acc.cgi?acc=GSM614020 . It is clear now they used BeadStudio for the analysis. So probe intensities were firstly subtracted by mean background intensity and then quantile normalized. The data was not log transformed because they are definitely not on the log scale.

	I am not sure if I can answer your previous post about the complex contrast matrix because I am not a statistician. But you can post it again to see if it can be answered by someone else.

Cheers,
Wei