[BioC] image size - How to make bigger images

Assa Yeroslaviz frymor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:37:09 CEST 2011

Hi Heidi,

Yes, I know and used this option. But to be able to see all my labels, I
need to use a cexRow=0.2 and it still didn't help much.

I am adding the image to show how it looks with cexRow=0.2.

For that reason I would like to increase the idth of the single lines. This
way I can use a bigger cexRow and still the line won't overlap.

THX
Assa