[BioC] ENVISIONQuery package

Alex Lisovich alex.lisovich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:29:35 CEST 2011

Hi Yot,

The package manual says that Uniprot2Affy service is temporary
unavailable from EnFin Encore (you can check yourself their front end
at http://www.ebi.ac.uk/enfin-srv/envision/result.html )  When we
contacted the Enfin Encore team with similar question, they was that
at the moment they are overwhelmed with another tasks. You can contact
them directly and ask to activate the service ASAP. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Alex Lisovich