[BioC] heatmap.2 ..help..how to cluster column ..but not Rows..

Saurin D. Jani saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 04:31:40 CEST 2011

Hi Jason,

I tried Rowv = "none"

heatmap.2(FeatureX,col=bluered,Colv = as.dendrogram(hclust(col.dist, method = "centroid")), scale = "none",key = TRUE, Rowv = "none", density.info = "none",tracecol="black");

Warning message:
In heatmap.2(FeatureX, col = bluered, Colv = as.dendrogram(hclust(col.dist,  :
  Discrepancy: Rowv is FALSE, while dendrogram is `both'. Omitting row dendogram.
Error in plot(ddr, horiz = TRUE, axes = FALSE, yaxs = "i", leaflab = "none") :
  error in evaluating the argument 'x' in selecting a method for function 'plot'

Still I don't get columns clustered and key is not there.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Saurin