[BioC] BrainArray custom CDF repository missing in biocReposList()

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 21 20:59:35 CEST 2011

Hi Diego,

Your requests must have been persuasive since the maintainers at MBNI
have just updated all of their packages again.  And so there is now a
version of these packages available for Bioconductor 2.8 (R 2.13).

biocLite() has been updated accordingly and so now you should be able to
get these packages in the very latest release of Bioconductor.

   Marc