[BioC] Human Gene array data analysis workflow

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Thu Apr 28 23:05:45 CEST 2011

Dear Javier,

In principle every workflow for Exon arrays can also be applied to Gene
arrays.

One more note:
In principle you could use package "xps" for all these steps:

- rma(.., exonlevel="core") will only use the core genes but not AFFX or
control genes

- PreFilter(mad=c(0.5,0.01)) etc will eliminate all transcripts with low
variability

For more details see e.g. example script "xps/examples/script4exon.R"
which shows you the workflow for HuExon and HuGene arrays.

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
V.i.e.n.n.a A.u.s.t.r.i.a