[BioC] Affymetrix 250K SNP aCGH

Djork-Arne Clevert okko at clevert.de
Fri Apr 29 00:17:13 CEST 2011

Hi Adrian,

call me biased but please check out the cn.farms package, which support
high performance computing and easily process 700 SNP6.0 arrays on a
machine with 2GB RAM.
For further information about the algorithm and its assessment just drop me
an email or get the paper from
http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2011/04/12/nar.gkr197.abstract

Cheers,
Okko