[BioC] ddCt isn't working with exported ABI7500-RT-PACR file

Alnaji, Fadi F.Alnaji at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Dec 1 13:22:49 CET 2011

Deam Jim, thanks a lot.

I'll try this out and let you know.

All the best - Fadi

-----Original Message-----
From: jimrperkins at gmail.com [mailto:jimrperkins at gmail.com] On Behalf Of James Perkins
Sent: 01 December 2011 11:42
To: Alnaji, Fadi
Cc: bioconductor at r-project.org
Subject: Re: [BioC] ddCt isn't working with exported ABI7500-RT-PACR file

Hey,

You could try ReadqPCR or HTqPCR, both enable you to read in SDS files
I believe (ReadqPCR has a read.qPCR function, and there is an
explanation of how to do so in HTqPCR). If you were to have problems
using your version of SDS file with ReadqPCR, I would be very grateful
if you could email me your file (annonymsed if you wish of course) so
I can alter ReadqPCR appropriately.

Cheers,

Jim