[BioC] intragenic sequence extraction

Yating Cheng yating.cheng at charite.de
Sun Dec 4 22:16:13 CET 2011

Hi Steve

Thank you for your answer. Then I ran this script, but there is error in
the end. And I don't know how to solve it.

library(Biostrings)
library(GenomicRanges)

library(BSgenome.Amellifera.UCSC.apiMel2)
bee.txdb<- makeTranscriptDbFromUCSC(genome="apiMel2",
  tablename="ensGene")
  tx <- transcripts(bee.txdb, columns=c("tx_id", "tx_name", "gene_id"))

intragenic_seq<-getSeq(Amellifera,gaps(tx))

#####Error in .starfreeStrand(strand(names)) :
  cannot mix "*" with other strand values

Yating