[BioC] how to install gnGNF1a cdf and probe files to a recent version of R (2.13.1)?

Hooiveld, Guido Guido.Hooiveld at wur.nl
Thu Dec 8 21:41:19 CET 2011

Hi,
FYI: I am almost 100% certain that the array you are looking for is available under platform accession number GPL1074.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/geo/query/acc.cgi?acc=GPL1074
You can download the CDF and probe files to create the R-compliant packages yourselves.
Note that this array is 'officially' called the GNF1H array.
http://biogps.org/downloads/

In addition, the folks at the MBNI provide remapped CDFs (also as R packages) for this array that are build using current genome annotation information.

HTH,
Guido

Guido Hooiveld, PhD
Nutrition, Metabolism & Genomics Group