[BioC] PCA to remove batch effect.

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Tue Dec 13 15:51:11 CET 2011

Dear Fabrice,

	The following paper from Rafael Irizarry's lab will tell you what you
need to know:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20838408
  Leek JT, Scharpf RB, Bravo HC, Simcha D, Langmead B, Johnson WE,
Geman D, Baggerly K, Irizarry RA. Tackling the widespread and critical
impact of batch effects in high-throughput data. Nat Rev Genet. 2010
Oct;11(10):733-9. Epub 2010 Sep 14.
  PubMed PMID: 20838408.

Best wishes,
Rich