[BioC] Minimal region of overlap between two GRanges objects

Daniel Brewer Daniel.Brewer at icr.ac.uk
Tue Dec 13 16:00:17 CET 2011

Dear mailing list,

I have two GRanges objects each containing segments of copy number change for a tumour.  I would like to find regions where there is copy number change in both the tumours.  I though findOverlaps was giving me what I wanted but soon found that findOverlaps(A,B) != findOverlaps(B,A).  I am sure there must be a reasonable way to do this but I cannot find it.

Thanks

Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.
Institute of Cancer Research

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:5}}