[BioC] deqseq_count and BWA-based SAM files

Wyatt McMahon wmcmahon at vbi.vt.edu
Tue Dec 13 22:06:10 CET 2011

Thanks to everyone who has replied to this.  I really appreciate it!

Unfortunately, none of these has worked.  I've used both Shan's script as well as samtools and am still having the same problem.  Despite everything being very nicely sorted, I still getting the same error message.

I'm not sure what to do.  I may write the developer of the dexseq_count script. . . .

Thanks so much,

Wyatt