[BioC] how to add a table to AnnotationDbi sqlite database?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Dec 14 02:21:01 CET 2011

Hi Dana,

If you used SQLForge, then I would expect that you have a GGa1ENTREZID
object that is loaded when you load your GGa1.db package?  This is
probably what goProfyles is looking for.  In any case the data.frame you
have constructed below is probably not what the software expects.  It
probably expected a ProbeAnnDbBimap object (try: class(GGa1ENTREZID) ).
You probably just need to make a copy of the one you have like this:

GGal.dbENTREZID <- GGa1ENTREZID

Which should work if I am correct about you having a GGa1ENTREZID on
your search path after loading your package?

Hope this helps,

   Marc