[BioC] [R] Fwd: Rgraphviz installation problem

René Cluzel [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Fri Dec 16 15:04:44 CET 2011

This is not a question, but an information that may be useful to everybody having problems with Rgraphviz similar to the one described in this post.

I succeeded in solving the problem in installing Graphviz in a directory such as its path does not include any blank character.

Everything worked well as soon as I installed Graphviz in the following directory "C:\Graphviz2.20" instead of "C:\Program Files\Graphviz2.20", which has a blank character between Program and Files.

 -- output of sessionInfo():

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.