[BioC] Analysis of Omni Express / Omni Express FFPE chips

Ed Schwalbe [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Mon Dec 19 13:03:08 CET 2011

Dear list,

I've just come into possession of some pilot study data run on Illumina's Omni Express and Omni Express FFPE SNP array platforms.

I was wondering whether I could process these data within BioConductor, and if so, which packages might be suitable. I've had a look around the packages repository, and haven't yet found a perfect match for what I want to do (which is the standard normalisation and segmentation). It is also possible that the chips are new enough that annotation packages do not exist for them yet.

I'd be grateful for any guidance you could offer.

Best wishes,

Ed

 -- output of sessionInfo():

R version 2.13.2 (2011-09-30)
Platform: x86_64-pc-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United Kingdom.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United Kingdom.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United Kingdom.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United Kingdom.1252

attached base packages:

Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.