[BioC] trim adapter with mismatch tolerance

Harris A. Jaffee hj at jhu.edu
Mon Dec 19 13:57:52 CET 2011

Please give a read example and exactly what you want to happen and not
happen, and, optionally, exactly you tried and what did happen, along
with the output of sessionInfo() in case that may be relevant.  The spec
and examples in the Biostrings::trimLRPatterns help page are not ideal.

You are correct that a single integer in max.Lmismatch should prevent
matches/trimming by anything but the entire Lpattern.

I can't tell whether you are saying that you need with.Lindels=TRUE or
Lfixed="pattern".