[BioC] Combining raw images and locs files from different scans

Salvador salvador at bio.bsu.by
Tue Dec 20 22:09:58 CET 2011

Dear Mike,

Thanks for the quick response. It explained a lot. I'm still awaiting
the data from the second scan. Hopefully the intensities won't be too
different. I don't want to seem cheeky, but am very new to R and
microarray analysis in particular. So any suggestions on how to use R to
run a comparison between the scans would be greatly appreciated. All I
can think of is building an MA plot for each sample's intensities from
first and second scans. But even then, what would I consider to be "very
different". I.e. is there any quantitative parameter I could use to
decide, whether the data from the two arrays if comparable.

Many thanks,

Aliaksei.

На 19.12.2011 18:41, Mike Smith напісаў(ла):