[BioC] biomaRt access to ensemble genomes 11 fungi_mart_11

Sebastian Thieme thieme at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu Dec 22 19:50:28 CET 2011

Hi Malcolm,

I have a older version of biomaRt 2.6.0 but I think it doesn't matter.
If you make

library("biomaRt")
listMarts()

you get all available marts if your mart is not listed it is not
available right now. In my version is only fungi_mart_10 ( ENSEMBL
FUNGI VARIATION 10 (EBI UK)) available.

fungi_mart <- useMart("fungi_mart_10")

I hope this helps a little bit.

Best