[BioC] How can I obtain the expression set from an antibody microarray

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Thu Feb 3 14:12:49 CET 2011

Dear Núria

many aspects of what you will be doing will be similar to transcription
microarrays, and the limma package is a mature and well-documented place
to get started.

There will probably be specific questions re normalisation and quality
assessment for your array. The respective chapters in the Bioc books
[1-2] can give you some ideas, in addition you might benefit from
teaming up with a local statistician or bioinformatician.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

[1]
http://www.bioconductor.org/help/publications/books/bioinformatics-and-computational-biology-solutions